[Elfsea] XXX redux

Sandra Geil alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 14 21:38:54 PDT 2009

From: Crandall <crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com>

"XXX was awesome. Not only in the typical ways, though it was over the top in many of them, including the heat. It was a group of dedicated people, putting their best effort into helping their friends have fun. But the shining star was Elfsea. We had two new people in camp who will be coming back. We had no plans to sit or eat together, but it ended up that way. We shared what we had brought, we ate and drank, we enjoyed the ebb and flow of Elfsea being in a camp of friends."

Not only was the camaraderie wonderful, the generosity of Elfsea was again confirmed as--in the latest mishap to be laid at the feet of the "water finder" there were no poles for the tent--two luckless ladies were welcomed into a neighbors air-conditioned pavillionette with open arms.

You gracious lady have our heartfelt thanks

al Aeryn and Vivianne nighean al Aeryn