[Elfsea] FW: XXX redux

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 15 09:57:15 PDT 2009

"Ice Sickles"?  This is a form of weaponry previously unknown to me, though I spent (or mis-spent, depending upon who you talk to) my youth in the far north of the East Kingdom, and traveled widely before settling in fair Ansteorra (where even icicles are rare).

Padraig
Nunc Est Bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.
Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.
- John Stark