[Elfsea] FW: XXX redux

Chris Harper bice at backroadsoftexas.com
Wed Jul 15 13:44:23 PDT 2009

Ahgrrrr!  But there be a few of us still lurking around waiting to catch you
off guard.   Me thinks I remember the most fun we provided was the "Ice
Wallow" at an Elfsea event where it was very hot.  Several good hearties
enjoyed an icy rub down.

Back to lurking and waiting,

Hanna Hotbottom

Ice Pirate

  _____

It may be the good citizens of Elfsea with whom you spent time did not
mention the Ice Pirates. They are a group of women who got together to
provide/vend ice at Elfsea's (and I suppose other groups') events several
years ago. The last event I witnessed their work was at the Browns site
(which we no longer use). I was named their bard at that time and still have
that honor as another has not been chosen to take my place. Nice people -
er, no I meant evil, vicious pirates. Yea, that is what I meant.

In service,

Caelin on Andrede