[Elfsea] Off Topic

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 16:44:12 PDT 2009

Good evening,

here is a link to all the Region 11 jobs that are open:
https://www.searchsoft.net/ats/job_board_frame?COMPANY_ID=00012139&APPLICANT_TYPE_ID=00000001&softsort=COMPANY_ID.
This includes districts like Mansfield, Everman (my district), Birdville,
Carroll, Kennedale and others.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if y'all have any questions.

Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Heather Nieto
Senior English/Journalism I
Everman High School

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 6:14 PM, Dale, Jennifer <DaleJ at autonation.com>wrote:

>  I am sorry to post this, but I have a friend who is looking for a
> teaching job. She is taking her certification in special ed this month and
> will be done in a week or two. She is in Mansfield. If there is anyone here
> who has some connections to help her get a job I would greatly appreciate
> it.
>
> Giliana Launceleyn
> *Jennifer Dale*
>
> ------------------------------
>
> * CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic mail (including any attachments) may
> contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise
> protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s).
> Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including
> any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly
> prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us
> immediately by reply email so that we may correct our internal records.
> Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its
> entirety. Thank you. *

"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."
--William Shakespeare

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little