[Elfsea] Load Out for 30th Year - Please come and help...

Viviana Rowntree tinygypsylady at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 09:16:42 PDT 2009

Good Day,

30th Year (XxX) is nearly upon us!  We, the Barony of the Steppes, will be
providing many of the same items used at Warlord for this grand event.

Please join us as we load out the items/equipment requested.  Centaurion
Damon will be heading up the site set up and has asked that load out be at
6pm.  Here are the details: