[Elfsea] Next Indoor Rapier Practice - Saturday, July 25

glen wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 9 12:35:45 PDT 2009

The next combined baronial indoor rapier practice in the downstairs community room of the Central Branch of the Arlington Public Library will be Saturday, July 25.  The room was available early so we will be starting at 1:00 instead of the regular time of 2:00, and we will go until the usual closing time of 5:30ish.  The library is in downtown Arlington on Abram Street between Center and Mesquite.

As of this time the Center Street exit is open from both east and west, so if you are coming from Dallas or Fort Worth simply take Center Street south from I-30 straight to the library entrance.  From farther north or south your best route is still to take 360 to Abrams, then west on Abrams to Mesquite and the library entrance.

Don Alaric
Elfsea Rapier Marshal