[Elfsea] Anyone insterested in a BARONIAL NIGHT OUT?

glen wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 21 12:17:40 PDT 2009

We survived the heat of 30th, everyone got their bureaucratic fix at Red Tape, and if you aren't leaving for Pennsic - how about a night out this Saturday?

The Pocket Sandwich Theatre is currently running "Captain Blood - The Pirate Melodrama."  Saturday showtime is 8:00, the theatre opens at 6:30 for food and beverage service (or we can meet and eat at the Jason's Deli next door).  Tickets are $18.00, and reservations are STRONGLY encouraged.

http://www.dallas.net/~pst/

http://www.dallas.net/~pst/captainB.htm

So, anyway...I mean, Arrr...  Anyone interested?

Alaric