[Elfsea] Tidings Assembly

Sandra Geil alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 25 08:00:35 PDT 2009

I will be putting the Tidings together this afternoon/evening.

I am still in need of some of the reports and additional submissions.

Remember
Largess is to be distributed in August for the summer publication season
[June, July, and August issues] so this is your last chance to submit this round.

Submissions to consider:

articles on some topic related to your persona
instructional articles about your art or science
a page of photo's from a recent event
games relating to the SCA, Kingdom and Barony [word search or crossword perhaps]

al AERYN