[Elfsea] Coming back...

charles armitage charlesarmitage at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 27 12:57:53 PDT 2009

Hello all!

Its been 3 or more years since I have been to an event and even longer since I was really active at all...

I have missed my SCA family and all the fun I use to have at events with all of you, not sure if too many of you will remember me but I figure, start by saying hello after so long and build up those relationships again :)

My SCA name use to be Lord Kylan Ulfgierrson mka Charles :)

I would very much like to get back into fighting form and back to eventing, any ideas on the best way to start lol?

~Kylan