[Elfsea] [Steppes] MORE Motel Coupons for 30th Year

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 30 17:24:31 PDT 2009

Please note that most of these coupon deals are not available with reservations, only with walk-ins. I discovered that that's how most of those coupon books work when I moved out here. I used the coupon books to find out which places would accept pets, and then called to reserve a room as I couldn't chance not getting a place to stay being a single woman travelling alone with a dog and a cat and temperatures well above 100 every day.

 As the number of rooms available is rapidly waning, I'm not sure I'd be willing to take the chance. We lucked out and got a room reserved, but it is not the one I wanted originally, as those were already reserved.

Lyneya

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich