[Elfsea] Fw: [Steppes] Sparking Imagination (School Demo)

glen wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 8 15:21:35 PDT 2009

This is a little short notice, but I just realized that this had not been posted to Elfsea, and although Venus is way south it is about halfway between the two baronies.

I think it starts about 8AM, for further information and directions please contact Lady Symonne.  Her information is at the bottom of the message.

Alaric