[Elfsea] Elfsea College - various inquiries.

Dale, Jennifer DaleJ at autonation.com
Tue Jun 16 07:14:51 PDT 2009

Hi
The person who I had lined up to do the website has not gotten back to
me, so I am moving on trying to find someone else. Is there anyone in
our fine barony that can help me get a website up this week. It is
really really important. I can do a crude one, but I would prefer one
that has a little more pizzazz.

Would Hanna please get me the list you have of teachers we have lined up
so far.

Asoph, were you able to get the teachers for the fighting portions?

I have gone to UTA and have a listing of classrooms and sizes. I just
need to get the list of teachers we have so far so I can get the
schedule a little more finalized.

Thank you
Giliana

CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic mail (including any attachments) may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or
otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its
intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic
email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by
reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please
then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its
entirety. Thank you.