[Elfsea] Elfsea College @ Steppes Artisan

Deana Covel Whitney dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 17 18:23:37 PDT 2009

Good day!

Elfsea and Steppes has a wonderful event planned for you in a few months time. I am the Elfsea College Steward, being held at the University of Texas at Arlington on August 15th;  held in conjunction with Steppes Artisan.

We have some great teachers lined up. The focus of the classes being offered will be on how to play in the SCA.

Some up coming classes are:
The meaning of Peerages
Researching Persona
Titles – what they do and don’t mean.
The History of Ansteorra
Autocrating Events
Creating and Event bid and finding a site
Running Demos
How to Recruit Members
Rapier – New fighter Info
Chivalric – New fighter Info
Herald Submissions 101

We are still looking for more teachers.  If you want to help teach SCA 101 and SCA Business type classes, please email.

Some suggested topics are:
History of Ansteorra
Court Etiquette
Being an Officer
Writing Award Recommendations
Hosting a Guild
How to be a Feastocrat
And much much more.

If you are interested in teaching a class, please contact me as soon as possible. Each class will be 50 minutes starting at the top of every hour starting at 9am concluding with Court at 6pm. The website with more information will be up soon.

Giliana Launceleyn
(mka Jennifer Dale)
Email: jreevesdale at yahoo.com – answered evenings only.
Posted by Mistress Hanna, assisting