[Elfsea] Thank you from Venus ISD

Elizabeth Spinks ecspinks at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 14:51:47 PDT 2009

I apologize in the lateness of acknowledging THANK YOU to Donnel, Don Alaric, Mahdi, and Jaque.  They help put on a wonderful demo for the Venus reading program.  The day was warm and very windy. There were 20 readers and approximately 90 middle school students that came to watch these wonderful people do what they do best.  I was waiting until I could talk to the library director this morning to relay these thank yous.  She said that the students have been talking about the demo all week long.  They have never seen these kids show so much interest this long after a program.

The imaginations of these students were well and truly sparked by these wonderful people.  I hope that they felt that they were rewarded with plenty of feast afterwards.  I want to give an extra THANK YOU to Donnel.  I could not have done this without you.

Vivat to all you helped!!!

Symmone