[Elfsea] TONIGHT: Steppes Bardic Circle Friday Night, June 19

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Fri Jun 19 07:59:19 PDT 2009

I am holding a bardic circle at my house this Friday night, June 19,
starting around 7:00 or whenever people show up.  There is no set agenda --
we'll perform for each other and do any sing-along people want to do.  Feel
free to attend to perform, learn, or just watch.  Feel free to bring
munchies or drinks.

At some point I'll probably talk about the Orfeo project, but that will
take less than 5 minutes, and then we'll be performing again.  Or just
talking.  Or whatever.

(There's not a real plan here.  Could you tell?)

Come join in!

Robin of Gilwell, Steppes Bard / Jay Rudin

Use your favorite online mapping gizmo to locate us at:

7135 Vinland St.
Dallas, TX  75227-1829

214-663-2297 (Robin's cell)
214-663-2326 (Serena's cell)

Please note that the online mapping gizmos are not totally accurate -- they
ALL come up with a house halfway down the block from us.  Once you are on
Vinland Street, go by the numbers posted on the houses, not the online
"street view".  Look for the house in the middle of the block with a rose
garden including a small statue of St. Francis.

Please be careful when crossing the construction zone around our
neighborhood -- the road is torn up, and if you're not careful, your car
will be, too.

Allergy warning:  we have a cat.