[Elfsea] Next Indoor Rapier Practice - Saturday, June 13

glen wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 11 10:03:02 PDT 2009

Next to last reminder...

The next combined baronial indoor rapier practice in the downstairs community room of the Central Branch of the Arlington Public Library will be on Saturday, June 13, from 2PM until around 5ish since I found out I have to be at work by 6PM.  The library is in downtown Arlington at 101 East Abram Street between Center and Mesquite.

NEW TRAVEL DIRECTIONS:  The Center Street exit from Dallas is still closed, and since there is a Rangers home game Saturday I am going to suggest an alternate route for everyone coming from east or west.  If you are coming from Dallas or Fort Worth on I-30, take the Cooper Street exit.  South on Cooper to Divison.  East on Division to Center.  Center south to the library entrance.  From farther north or south your best route is still to take 360 from Airport Freeway or I-20 to Abrams, then west to Mesquite and the library entrance.

Don Alaric
Elfsea Rapier Marshal