[Elfsea] Elfsea Digest, Vol 38, Issue 20

Dale, Jennifer DaleJ at autonation.com
Tue Jun 16 06:46:51 PDT 2009

I am sorry I did not attend. I have been stricken with a rather bad
sinus infection.

I will update in a few days about Elfsea College. Until then. Those who
have promised to help wrangle up some teachers, please send me all
information you have so far.

Thank you
Lady Giliana
Autocrat for Elfsea College