[Elfsea] 30th year count down

Marilyn Wolffe mmdswolffe at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 7 14:05:10 PDT 2009

WHO'S Camping?????????
Yeah it'll be hot, okay real hot!

By day we will have the cool of the hall to temper down the heat, by night well ....we find other ways to cope.

If you would like to camp we Elfsea or even set up a pavilion(pop-up to use as your home base if your hoteling it. Please let me know.

Required info is below.

Many thanks.

Your Camp mom,
Lady Meriyan

If you’ll be camping with Elfsea, I will need as “camp parent” is the following:
¨       Name(s)
¨       How many
¨       Tent(s) size(s)
¨       Arrival day(this is a four day event, starting on a Thursday)
¨       Contact info-email & phone

If you should have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact myself or Tjorvi.

Please cross post as necessary, namely to Shire of DragonsFire, Thanks

IYS,

Lady Meriyan der Grat, Camp Mom
(Marilyn Wolffe-Stewart)
Cell-817-808-8680