[Elfsea] bored and shut up

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Mon Jun 8 01:57:23 PDT 2009

Hi to the lurkers. Do any of you have strange schedules but would want to learn a craft or teach something.
I am stuck inside for the summer do to asthma but I am free most of the time. I am dieing for human interaction and I thought that some of you night workers or strange schedules workers might like to get to together and work on things or go to steak and shake and have a midnight book club or start a academia college like the Steppes had.
If anyone is interested please write me.
willow de wisp