[Elfsea] 36 inch Muslin

Vyolante de Oporto jasiwolf at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 10:44:01 PDT 2009

Hello!!!
I misordered some 100% cotton muslin that is 36 inches wide. I was going to
use the muslin to make saris for 30th year and the fabric is just narrow -
you could use it for a hundred different things. But I opened the bolt and
can not return it. Anyone interested in some Muslin? I got it at bulk and am
only looking to recoop the loss so am selling at 2 dollars a yard. I have 50
yards and will cut to full yardages (1 yard versus half a yard).
Bleached white, very soft 36 inches wide.
Please email me if your interested!
Lady Vy
(who should really learn to double check numbers.....)