[Elfsea] Fighter Practice tonight

Rick Johnston rikr_foetipper at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 10 14:38:32 PDT 2009

Unfortunately due to sever gastrointestinal difficulties I will not be making practice this evening.  This means that unless some wonderful people would care to be "Knight marshall for the evening" practice is ""Officially"" canceled.  Whatever you folks choose to do this evening please stay hydrated and safe,and I will see everyone Sunday.