[Elfsea] Upcoming Moneying Workshops

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Mon Jun 1 09:47:09 PDT 2009

Greetings fellow thumbsmashers and others interested in the art of coin
making. I am pleased to announce some upcoming workshops specifically
geared at getting new moneyers started in the craft.

The next one will be this coming Sunday, June 7th 2009 starting at noon
and running until about 2pm. It will be at my home:

17919 Meadowchase Way
Dallas, TX 75287

It is my intent to run an open workshop the first Sunday of each month
going forward.

Then only 6 days later, there will be a 2 hour class at the King's
College event in Bjornsborg (San Antonio, TX). The website for this
event is:

http://207.58.163.190/greatambience/bjornsborg/KC-2009/bkc2009.htm

The KC class has a $10 fee, but students will leave with a set of 6
punches, a die, and a wooden bolster (used to support the die while
punching and engraving - not to be used for striking).

Pax,

Duncan Hepburn
Fellow, IKMG