[Elfsea] Archers Challenge- Sunday June 14

jack spinks jlspinks at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 10 16:50:12 PDT 2009

Please forgive the late post but had to confirm several things as to scheduling.

On this coming Sunday do I, HL Jaque the Spink, in conjunction with HL Ironwyrm, Companions of the Order of the Arc d'Or,  host a Archers Challenge tourney at the home of Lord Alvin and Lady Donnel in Mountain Peak- just south of Midlothian which is just south of Dallas on Hwy 67.

I will post exact driving directions and times later in the week for those that may need them.  Please plan on bringing a potluck. Water and tea will be available.  My phone number is 314-335-9452.

Format will be similar to the last one done at Steppes Archery practice 3 months ago.  Formats will be non standard with scoring according to the round.   Archers are encouraged to make boasts will be awarded up to 10 points depending on how well they accomplish their boast.

Each archer should bring a prize that they would like to receive to put into the prize chest.  Winner will make first choice, and each archer will make a subsequent choice from the chest according to score.

YIS
HL Jaque the Spink