[Elfsea] Shoe Class

Dáire and Druinne -- the Hays Family daire.druinne at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 23:08:57 PDT 2009

Sorry about sending this out so late but the class date crept up on me.

This class will be at my house (same place we have business meeting) at 7:30
pm.

For the class, all you'll need to bring with you is a picture of the type of
shoes that you want. My plan is to show you how to make a pattern from the
duck tape mold.
For those of you that didn't take my last class or don't remember it, here
is a website on how to make the duck tape mold (
http://www.florentius.com/calcei-pattern.htm ).
If you have time and can get someone to make the mold for you before the
class, I will help you draw out your pattern on to the duck tape.

Dáire