[Elfsea] Honorable Lady Hanna von Dahl

Dale, Jennifer DaleJ at autonation.com
Thu Mar 19 06:31:12 PDT 2009

Oh My gosh! This is so exciting!
Congrats! and yes, a party is a must.

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-bounces+dalej=autonation.com at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:elfsea-bounces+dalej=autonation.com at lists.ansteorra.org] On
Behalf Of pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 11:58 PM
To: Barony of Elfsea
Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Honorable Lady Hanna von Dahl

So very pleased, yet upset that those of us home guard missed it.

Thus there needs to be a huge party to celebrate at Defender.

Crandall, Olde Phule

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one
should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are
comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith