[Elfsea] Highland Games

Ceatta o Gulcleth ceatta at flash.net
Tue Mar 24 16:29:56 PDT 2009

Then I shall inform the Texas Scottish Festival the SCA, due to lack of
interest and commitment, will not be participating this year.

For those that volunteered, thank you . You know who you are, how much this
has meant to the Barony in the past in terms of exposure.

In Service to Our Barony,
Lord Ceatta
Elfsea Demo Coordinator Emeritus
aliquantulus ferment nunquam vulnero quisquam
(a little ferment never hurt anyone)
Ceatta at flash.net