[Elfsea] Change in Bardic Competition Schedule at Defender!

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 13:30:57 PDT 2009

Greetings to one and all from the Bard of Elfsea!
The time for the Bardic competition at Elfsea Defender has changed! Instead
of hosting the competition against a hafla and torchlight tournament, we
will be hosting the competition during the day in the marketplace. I have
been told by the autocrat that there is a stage area we can use for the
competition. Come entertain the populace as they shop and compete for a
fabulous and beautiful prize!

The competition rules remain the same as do the number of pieces needed. The
winner of the competition will be announced at court.

As always, if you have any questions or would like to help judge, please
contact me offlist at whiteoakbard at gmail.com . Until then, I shall remain...

Ever in service with a song and a smile,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Bard of Elfsea
Twice Bard of Sun Dragon
Premiere Bard of the Citadel of the Southern Pass
Descendant of the White Oak

--
"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little