[Elfsea] Site for Elfsea Defender

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 24 19:57:19 PDT 2009

Greetings,

There have been some concerns raised about the site where Elfsea Defender is being held.  I have visited the site within the last month.  The site owner has completed the upgrades that were discussed after Elfsea Springfaire 2008, and has started more improvements.  This includes the septic issue. This issue has been buried, literally.  The area was clean and odor free.

He has also cleaned out more camping areas, and has added some buildings.  The Ren Faire Vendors have been invited to occupy their merchant buildings, and so far we have had some respond positively, as well as some of our local merchants.  If you are a merchant, and would like to have space at Elfsea Defender, please let me know.

The site will be visited this weekend to make sure it will be mowed, and clean for our use.

Elfsea Defender promises to be a fun event full of entertainment, fighting, drumming, dancing and shopping. Please come and have a great weekend!  Life is good in Elfsea!

In Service,

Lady Elspeth de Stervlen

Steward, Elfsea Defender