[Elfsea] Elfsea Sewing/Work day

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 28 21:12:57 PDT 2009

Greetings Elfsea,

We had a blast today.  I would like to thank the following:

Lyonette and Daniel - The Elfsea Device banner is AWESOME!!! Thank you for doing all that hard work.

Elaine, Margie, Pyro, Shannen and Morgan - Thank you for all your hard work and sewing!! The Barony will shine with all your hard work!

Margie - Thank you for feeding the Crew, food and chocolate are always welcome!!

Elaine and Daniel - Lunch was fabulous!! The burritos came at the right time.

We got so much done today, make sure you come to Elfsea Defender to admire all the hard work.

You can see pictures of the work day here:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/9213451@N07/page1/

Thank you again.

In Service,

Lady Elspeth