[Elfsea] FW: AMY - Amalia

Dale, Jennifer DaleJ at autonation.com
Tue Mar 10 11:49:23 PDT 2009

Oh thank you thank you thank you!

Jennifer Dale
-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-bounces+dalej=autonation.com at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-bounces+dalej=autonation.com at lists.ansteorra.org]On Behalf Of Traci
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 1:48 PM
To: Barony of Elfsea
Subject: Re: [Elfsea] FW: AMY - Amalia

Here is HL Amalia's website: http://home.texoma.net/~bperkins/gallery.html

HRH Elizabeta

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 1:40 PM, Dale, Jennifer < DaleJ at autonation.com> wrote:

I am looking for the oh so talented Amalia who makes those pretty pretty dresses worn by so many of our barony's fine Lady's.

Can you please email me off list? Or can someone give me her website address. I lost it.

Thank you
Giliana

Jennifer Dale

  _____

CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.