[Elfsea] Gulf War recognitions

Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Fri Mar 20 14:01:08 PDT 2009

Congratulations Mistress Hanna!

My lady also told me this morning that in addition to Mistress Hanna, a few
others from Elfsea have received some well deserved recognition:

Congratulations to Baron Tomas and Baroness Rixende who are now Baron &
Baroness of the Court of Ansteorra

Congratulations to Centurion Rikr, Elfsea's formidable knight marshal, on
joining the august body of Centurions of the Sable Star.

Looking forward to hearing more detailed accounts and everyone's safe
arrival home.

Wishing I could have witnessed those accolades firsthand,

Bloody Baron Armand

From: Kat Gonzales

Is now officially Mistress Hanna von Dahl!

She was made a Mistress of the Laurel today at Gulf Wars!

For Mistress Hanna Vivat, vivat, vivat!