[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender - I have a beef...

Dáire and Druinne -- the Hays Family daire.druinne at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 08:37:41 PDT 2009

One of the things that a Swiss Five ensures is that one's champion has
facility in multiple weapons styles.  Shooting only a crossbow does not show
that.  So, at least some of the rounds will need to be shot with something
else.  Perhaps combat arrows might appear in the list next year with a few
live targets?  We shall see.

Daire and Druinne