[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 30 08:21:04 PDT 2009

Feast is not provided, and I would not count on the possibility that a merchant will be selling.
Going off site would break the event for you as there is planned a feasting around the list field, while entertainments are presented.
I will be bringing my food, as will others to enjoy with my Barony.
Something simple such as fruit, bread, chilled meats, something to drink, maybe some nuts will be easy to pack and enjoy.

Crandall, Olde Phart

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith