[Elfsea] GW reminder

Lady Caitrina Caitrina at starwarsguide.net
Mon Mar 9 06:11:04 PDT 2009

Your Excellency,

I want to let you know that Lawrence will not be going to war, so space for his tent is not
necessary, he has to work.  However, Todd (hubby) will be going instead and will be sharing
my tent. He is not pre-regged but will buy at the gate.  I figured he could take Lawrences
reserved space in the Elfsea camp.

Caitrina inghean Mhurchadha
Tamara Carlton
Wall tent the same size as yours, + 8 ft awning
We will be arriving on Tuesday.