[Elfsea] OT - Herald "Thank You"

Deana Covel Whitney dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 15:57:00 PDT 2009

Sometimes the things you learn in the SCA come in handy in the mundane world.

At work today I had to translate the coat of arms of the company’s founder for the HR department - Heraldic colors into English. They wanted to use the arms but had googled the photo, so of course they got the wrong family branch. I had a line drawing of the correct version in the archives.

Then I had to direct them away from using the arms because they were going to use them incorrectly.

So, “Thank You” to all the Heralds.  You helped me look really smart at work today.  :-)

Sincerely,

 Deana Whitney, who plays H Ly Hanna von Dahl

"Burn brightly without burning out." - Richard Briggs