[Elfsea] OT- Camping request

Deana Covel Whitney dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 13 16:08:43 PDT 2009

Greeting Elfsea & Steppes,

For those of you who will be camping in the near future, be it at Gulf Wars or other event, I have a request.

If you use small propane tanks to fuel a camp stove (the non refillable kind) or lamp, may I have your empty ones?

Instead of throwing them away, I know some people who recycle them into unique art items.  They always are looking for more raw materials.  Pictures upon request.  If your large one breaks and can’t be refilled, I’ll take those too.

If you have some empty tanks at Gulf Wars and don’t want to haul them back, I will be camping with Ansteorra Royal at Gulf, and will be visiting the Ansteorra camp grounds.  Flag me down and I will take them off your hands. Let others know about this unique recycling opportunity.

Thank you,
HLy Hanna von Dahl

"Burn brightly without burning out." - Richard Briggs