[Elfsea] Work/Sewing Day

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 24 07:00:59 PDT 2009

Greetings!

At Moot I announced a sewing/work day at my home.  This Saturday, (March 28) Elfsea's unofficial sewing guild will be getting together to put the finishing touches on the Baronial Bling.  (Sorry Your Excellency, couldn't resist)

We will be sewing list field pennants, water cooler covers, painting a large Elfsea Device Banner, signs for the event and much, much more.

If you would like to come and help, or get help finishing a project you are working on, we welcome you.

Site address is 5916 Parkview Hills Lane, Fort Worth.......directions on the Elfsea Website under Scribal Guild.

My phone number is 817-964-5712 for any questions!

There will be food to feed the masses, bring something to share (if you would like to, not a requirement to come help).

Site opens around 10ish (note the ish, you do not have to be here at 10, come by when you can. Be warned, if you arrive early, PJs might still be worn)

This is not a dry site, however; I would like to finish some of the artsy work before that begins.......if possible.

BBQ might be an option.....Chocolate a must.

Thank you.

In Service,

Lady Elspeth

Steward, Elfsea Defender