[Elfsea] Elfsea Digest, Vol 37, Issue 13

Neil Starkey starkeyallinone at hotmail.com
Mon May 11 10:00:30 PDT 2009

I quite agree, Ceatta, I approached this movie with trepidation (usually, I approach Star Trek movies with Raimond; he even flew up here for the last Trek movie premiere), but AlIesandra and I quite enjoyed it.  More of my opinion is available at http://regularthoughts.blogspot.com/2009/05/star-trek.html.

Sorry we couldn't get together for this one.  Jasmn and I did talk about it briefly though.  As for the movie, greatly enjoyed it.  In fact half way through the movie, Jasmn was ready to see it again the next day.  She even purchased a pickle and another snack and forgat to eat them because she was distracted by the movie.  Hope all is well with everyone and sorry we had to put everything SCA on hold for a while.  We are working on other important realities at the moment.  But we do miss the fun.

Raimond