[Elfsea] Incredibly Huge Set of WEAPONS! ~Swords/Battle Axes/Daggers (Rockwall)

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Tue May 19 06:23:48 PDT 2009

I'm not interested in trying this until somebody actually looks at them, but do you suppose that 15 of us would be willing to pay $100 each, or 30 of us pay $50 apiece, for a share in this?

[The question is whether, after discounting the wall-hangers and modern junk, there's 15 (or 30) reasonable shares.  Loking at the pictures, I can't tell.  I count four swords that might be good (and one twinkie modern fantasy one), a (possibly) competent wooden spiked mace, a few axes I can't see detail on, several throwing knives from simple to squid-shaped, daggers I can't rate from the pictures, and lots of poles and small stuff I can't even identify.]

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin