[Elfsea] Next Indoor Rapier Practice - Saturday, June 13

glen wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Thu May 28 16:04:00 PDT 2009

The next combined baronial indoor rapier practice in the downstairs community room of the Central Branch of the Arlington Public Library will be on Saturday, June 13, from 2PM until closing.

The library is in downtown Arlington at 101 East Abram Street between Center and Mesquite.  Due to construction, new directions will be forthcoming.  The good news is, new exits are open on I-30 and it is now a straight shot from I-30 down Center to the library.

Don Alaric
Elfsea Rapier Marshal