[Elfsea] Elfsea Digest, Vol 37, Issue 13

Paul Mitchell sirgalen at gmail.com
Sun May 10 14:11:55 PDT 2009

I quite agree, Ceatta, I approached this movie with trepidation (usually, I
approach Star Trek movies with Raimond; he even flew up here for the last
Trek movie premiere), but AlIesandra and I quite enjoyed it.  More of my
opinion is available at
http://regularthoughts.blogspot.com/2009/05/star-trek.html.

BTW, thanks to all who've been posting event pictures; they've been a real
joy to see.  We miss you all!

- Galen