[Elfsea] Panther Regent Tent For Sale

Elisaba Dow neorn75 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 19:00:17 PDT 2009

Real life has caught up to us and we are looking to downsize our SCA kit. We
are looking to sell our Panther tent.  It is a *12x12 Regent with 12x12 fly,
super floor, poles, ropes, and stakes* for everything. It was only used for
2 Estrella Wars and a few local camping events, it has seen hardly any bad
weather due to it being used in Arizona. New it cost us over $1300, we would
like to get *$1100 or best offer*.
We also have a *Brinkman propane oven $50*, it does not use a burner. (We
have made everything from TV dinners, cookies, cupcakes, and lasagna.  If
you want fresh made bread at war you want this oven.)
*Extra Large Coleman cooler (the long white one) $35
Big Blue Coleman cooler $15*

If anyone is interested I can be reached at this email (it is connected to
my Instinct phone) or 817-277-1818.

In service,
Lady Gwen
mka Liz Dow

P.S. All proceeds are going towards our oldest daughter's swim career, next
year she will be traveling around the country for Synchro and will
participate in the Junior National Team trials.