[Elfsea] Fw: 30th Year Encampment

Marilyn Wolffe mmdswolffe at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 28 14:57:49 PDT 2009

Oh yeah, Oh yeah!
Pay heed, good gentles!

Elfsea will be having an encampment at 30th Year.
As co-camp coordinator, aka camp mom. I have been put to task to gather info and plan the camp.
(I love any excuse to do a spreadsheet).

This will be a good opportunity for heraldic display of arms & banners, personal and Baronial.
Period and Mundane tents are welcomed. Other Baronies, cantons, shires & households will be having encampments. So lets make ours the best.
Reservations/land grants will be the norm for this event.

If you’ll be camping with Elfsea, I will need as “camp parent” is the following:
¨       Name(s)
¨       How many
¨       Tent(s) size(s)
¨       Arrival day(this is a four day event, starting on a Thursday)
¨       Contact info-email & phone

Come join the fun!!!

So get your info together and send it to me.
If you should have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact myself or Tjorvi.

Please cross post as necessary, namely to Shire of DragonsFire, Thanks

IYS,

Lady Meriyan der Grat, Camp Mom
(Marilyn Wolffe-Stewart)
Cell-817-808-8680