[Elfsea] Next Indoor Rapier Practice - Sunday, May 10

glen wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Thu May 7 11:52:23 PDT 2009

The next indoor rapier practice at the Arlington Public Library will be next Sunday, May 10, from 2:00 until 5:30ish.  I am not currently scheduled to work, so with luck we should have the whole afternoon.

My apologies for scheduling this on Mother's Day, I reserved the day before I looked at the calendar.  I completely understand if some you want to pass on practice and go celebrate the holiday.

This will probably be our last Sunday indoor practice until the fall, the library will be closed on Sunday during the summer months of June, July, and August.  We may be able to make arrangements for evening practices during the week during the summer, but those plans are still pending.

Alaric
Elfsea Rapier Marshal