[Elfsea] Coronation 2009 photos

Clint Gallon cgallon at gmail.com
Sun May 17 16:13:08 PDT 2009

It was one of the best coronations i have been to yet. The fighting was a
Bear pit followed by the winners of the Bear Pit picking teams and having
melees. The Step down was great with Vara getting her pelican and Countess
Sara Penrose being named a Lion of Ansteorra. The ceremony for Step up was
along the lines of a Viking Myth with Challenges and answers. To wrap it all
up there was a Hafla with her majesties mundane belly dancing troop
performing (along with her majesty also). And cant say how wonderful the
newest Duke and Countess were for having all the free drinks and food and
party at the hafla also.  It was a REALLY wonderful event. Cant wait until
next weekend at Warlord.

- Cathal

On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 5:10 PM, Karen French <klfrench1023 at att.net> wrote:

>  Thank you so much for the photos, Crandall.  I really wish I could have
> been there.  It looked like a wonderful event.
>
> Caterina

What man is a man who does not make the world better. - Balian of Ibelin