[Elfsea] Camping at Warlord

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 18 11:49:55 PDT 2009

Will be camping, barring disaster, location is up in the air.
Definitely not under the trees, I prefer the high ground.

Crandall, Olde Phule

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith