[Elfsea] Coronation pics

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 21 20:52:09 PDT 2009

Elfsea,
If you have not met Tjörvi (aka the New Guy) you need to. He seems a good fellow, though he was hanging out at the kitchen with Rhiannan and Brangwyn's crew quite a bit.
He hails from An Tir and we have the pleasure of having him for a while.

Remember if we scare him too much, he may go play with the Steppes.

Crandall, Olde Phule

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith