[Elfsea] Business Meeting Notes

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 21 20:53:29 PDT 2009

Pyro is correct.
The court was going to be canceled due to a storm, but the banana would not travel well to the next event, thus it was the only award given.

Crandall, Olde Phart

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith