[Elfsea] Incredibly Huge Set of WEAPONS! ~Swords/Battle Axes/Daggers (Rockwall)

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Thu May 21 01:29:51 PDT 2009

Just to verify:   based upon my experiences with my (wholesale) sources,  unless there is significantly more to the collection than appeared in the posted photographs, I am reasonably certain that I could obtain an equivalent group of blades & other weapons for considerably less than the 1500 being asked by this seller – Even at my customary previous markup, I should be able to build roughly the same collection for somewhat less *if* I could make the appropriate sections of the purchase in case-lot quantities.  The actual swords might prove to be the trickiest bit to bring in at or under budget.

How much less than that base figure might vary, but if anyone (group?) is willing to front the bux and provide a wishlist, I’d certainly be willing to go shopping for them.

For an appropriate fee, of course.  Man’s gotta feed & house himself, after all.

Adieu, Amra  / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

SCA:  al-Sayyid Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra, F.O.B, OSCA

Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at gmail.com <mailto:KiheBard at hotmail.com>
Buy my writings!: http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen