[Elfsea] Next Indoor Rapier Practice

glen wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Tue May 12 12:11:44 PDT 2009

There was a pretty good turnout at the last Sunday indoor rapier practice, despite it being Mother's Day - but it was, in fact, the last Sunday practice - at least until the fall...  The library will be closed on Sundays through the summer and I am asking for feedback on our options.

Would most of you prefer a weekend night, probably Wednesday or Thursday from say, 6:00 to 9:00?

Or would you prefer a Saturday afternoon during the hours we have been having, 2:00 to 6:00?

Please let me know your preferences.  Thank you.

Alaric
Elfsea Rapier Marshal